- One of the first keyboard players in Germany to use the Moog Synthesizer
- Founder and leader of the legendary rock group Tritonus, recording contracts with leading labels BASF and Ariola (BMG). First solo album, “Keyboards & Friends”. Many appearances on television including the influential ARD music show “Talent Store/Talentschuppen”.
- Guest musician on more than 150 LPs, singles and CDs.
- Selected as keyboard player by Udo Jürgens for his 1979 Europe tour.
- Composer and arranger for the German entry to the Soppot International Song Contest, 1982
- Over 600 compositions published across all sound mediums. Classically oriented sheet music includes “reeds / Schilfrohr” for solo oboe, “Maple dialogue / Ahorn im Dialog” for bassoon and cello, and “Maple monologue/Ahorn im Monolog” for solo violin.
- Production of 17 solo CDs featuring keyboards and piano, all signed to major markets including the USA (Capitol/Camelon), Japan (King), England, Canada, Spain, Italy, France, Korea.
- Music and sound design for numerous planetariums: San Francisco (Lasarium), Miami, New York, Bogota, Mannheim, Nürnberg and Stuttgart.
- Exclusive music and sound design for the Luisenpark, Mannheim. The popular “SoundOasis / KlangOase” has been a feature in the park since 1996 and can still be heard every day from April to September.
- Composition and music production for European television stations such as SWF, SWR, Arte and GEO TV. Programmes include:
“Artificial Intelligence/Kuenstliche Intelligenz”, “Genes Hunter/Gene Jaeger”, “Mucki Bude”, “Men in Mid Life/Maenner in den Wechseljahren”, “Atlantis Must Not Sink/Atlantis darf nicht untergehen” (awarded the Grimme prize), “Hunger for the Sun/Hunger nach Sonne”, “Shut Out/Ausgesperrt”, and “Waiting for the Epidemic/Warten auf die Epidemie- BSE”.
- Composition and production of TV station musical idents and programme themes: “ZDF”, “HR 1-4 Frankfurt”, “Health Magazine/Gesundheitsmagazin Praxis”, “Flair”, “Enjoying Food the German Way/Geniessen auf gut Deutsch with Johann Lafer”, “Tele-Zoo”, “Radio 3 SDR Stuttgart”, “SWR 4 Kuspfalz Radio”, “RTL Breakfast Television”, “German World Service”.
- Sound production for radio plays (SDR) and the animation series “Pow Wow”, Childrens’ records for BASF and CBS such as for “Brigitte Magazin” and Dr. Mildrid Scheel foundation, feat. D. Schönherr
- Sought after composer for leading advertising agencies such as Young & Rubicam, Ogilvy & Mather, J. Walter Thompson, McCann, Leo Burnett, TBWA, Bozell. TV and radio jingles for over 40 top brands, Chio Chips, Vredestein Tyres, Wüstenrot Insurance, Ferrero, BurgerKing, and Commerzbank to name but a few. (reference list)
- Commissioned by Young & Rubicam to compose and produce an anthem to celebrate 1200 years of the city of Frankfurt.
- Ice Hockey fans songs for MERC (Mannheim), Revier Lions (Oberhausen) Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Corporate and Industrial film music for John Deere, BASF, Boehringer, Schenck.
- Creator, composer and production of a special CD marketing series for the wine business “Grand Cru No. 1-5”. www.musikzuwein.de
- Production and compositions for 4 CDs with Los Angeles harpist, Lisa (Lynn) Franco
- Live concerts in the USA, Japan, England, Spain, Italy. Venice
- 2016 special jubilee concert to celebrate 20 years of “SoundOasis” in the Luisenpark, Mannheim.
- Own sound studio from 1981 -2015. www.triple-music.de
- As composer, full member (Ordentliches Mitglied) in the GEMA organisation since 1983.
- As performer, member of the GVL since 1973, and as record label, PSM Records.
- Chairman of the German Composer’s Association LV Baden Württemberg since 1999.
- Tudor/associate professor at the PopAcademy / Popakademie B. W. Mannheim since 2006.
2015 – Broadcasting Council at SWR (Suedwestrundfunk – member of the Association of the Broadcasting Organizations of ARD Germany)
2017 – BBC London uses Seiler music for the TV drama “Born to Kill“
2017 – Japan, Marquee Records/Tokyo re-releases of two albums from TRITONUS on CD.
biography email@example.com 2017-09-01T13:55:58+00:00